What Is Antreol 1mg
antreol 1mg has been tested for reducing estrogens, including estradiol, in men. Excess estradiol in men can cause benign prostatic hyperplasia, gynecomastia, and symptoms of hypogonadism. It can also contribute to increased risk of stroke, heart attack, chronic inflammation, prostate enlargement and prostate cancer. Some athletes and body builders use anastrozole as part of their steroid cycle to reduce and prevent symptoms of excess estrogen-gynecomastia, emotional lability and water retention. Study data suggests dosages of 0.5mg to 1 mg a day reduce serum estradiol by approximately 50% in men, which differs in postmenopausal women.
anastrozole uses (Anastrozole) is used in the treatment of early stage breast cancer in post-menopausal women. It is also used in the treatment of advanced (that has spread within the breast or to other parts of the body) breast cancer in post-menopausal women previously treated with drug tamoxifen.
Major & minor for anastrozole side effects
- Hot flushes and sweats
- Feeling sick is usually mild and can usually be controlled by anti sickness medicines
- Skin rashes these are usually mild but let your doctor or nurse know if you have a rash
- Painful or stiff joints happen in more than 3 out of 10 women
- Swollen joints (arthritis)
- Feeling weak
- Loss of bone strength caused by a lack of oestrogen over a long period of time – the bones are more likely to break
- Mood changes happen in up to 2 in 10 women
- Tiredness or fatigue happens in up to 2 out of 10 women
- A lowered interest in sex (reduced libido) occurs in more than 1 out of 10 women
anastrozole 1mg may easily intermingle with tamoxifen and estrogen, so care should be taken when consuming these medications.
Tell your doctor about any other medicines you are taking, including vitamins, herbal supplements and over the counter remedies. Some drugs can react together.
Pregnancy and contraception
This drug may harm a baby developing in the womb. It is important not to become pregnant or father a child while you are having treatment with this drug and for a few months afterwards. Talk to your doctor or nurse about effective contraception before starting treatment.
Don’t breastfeed during this treatment because the drug might come through in the breast milk.
If you are allergic to any food supplements or medication, consult the doctor before usage of anastrozole. Women who are planning to get pregnant or pregnant ladies should avoid the usage of Anastrozole as it may lead to abortion or it may affect the fetus so better consult the doctor for utilization of the drug. Breastfeeding should also be avoided as it may pass through to new born babies.
- Store the medicine in a closed container at room temperature, away from heat, moisture, and direct light. Keep from freezing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not keep outdated medicine or medicine no longer needed.