What is Biocaine 2% Injection?
biocaine 2 injection Lidocaine 2 Injection is a local anesthetic. It is used topically on the skin to reduce itchiness and skin conditions such as insect bites, eczema and burns. It is also used to cure hemorrhoids and problems of the genital/anal regions. This medication functions by reducing pain, redness and swelling. The viscous variant is used for dental treatment.
On using Biocaine 2% Injection you may experience certain side effects such as a burning or stinging sensation, dizziness, drowsiness, changing body temperatures, blurred vision or a pounding/ringing in your ears. Severe reactions include depression, numbness and vomiting. Lidocaine 2 Injection For Sale Should your reactions continue and become worse over time contact your doctor right away.
Do not use more than prescribed dose. Taking more medication will not improve your symptoms; rather they may cause poisoning or serious side-effects.
If you suspect that you or anyone else who may have overdosed of lidocaine dose, please go to the emergency department of the closest hospital or nursing home. Bring a medicine box, container, or label with you to help doctors with necessary information.
In case you miss a dose, use it as soon as you notice. If it is close to the time of your next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your dosing schedule. Do not use extra dose to make up for a missed dose. If you are regularly missing doses, consider setting an alarm or asking a family member to remind you. Please consult your doctor to discuss changes in your dosing schedule or a new schedule to make up for missed doses, if you have missed too many doses recently.
lidocaine Lidocaine 2 Injection Dose is used for local anesthesia and arrhythmias.
- Pain caused by anal or rectal problems
- Pain caused by mouth ulcers
- Pain caused by denture irritation
- Before minor surgeries as local anesthetic
- Hormone imbalance
- Allergic reaction
- Slow growth in children and teenagers
- Lidocaine 2 Injection Uses lidocaine and alcohol is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Biocaine 2% Injection is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Biocaine 2% Injection should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Biocaine 2% Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- Biocaine 2% Injection should be used with caution in patients with severe kidney disease. Lidocaine 2 Injection Price Dose adjustment of Biocaine 2% Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
lidocaine d at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.