What is tadalafil?
vidalista professional is available as the brand-name drugs Cialis and Adcirca. It’s also available in a generic form. Generic drugs usually cost less than the brand-name version. In some cases, they may not be available in all strengths or forms as the brand-name drug.
TadalafilProfessional is the third prescribed and recommended pill after sildenafil citrate and vardenafil as once-in-a-day dose to cure ED. It inhibits PDE40 and thus enhances the erectile function by increasing the amount of cGMP. This directly causes direct sexual stimulation of the penis.
For people with kidney disease: Your body gets rid of tadalafil partly through your kidneys. If your kidneys aren’t working well, more of the drug may stay in your body longer. This raises your risk of side effects. Your doctor may decide to lower your dosage, have you take it less often, or not prescribe it at all for you. This depends on how severe your kidney disease is and whether you are on dialysis.
For people with liver disease: Tadalafil is processed by your liver. If your liver isn’t working well, more of the drug may stay in your body longer. This raises your risk of side effects. Your doctor may decide to lower your dosage of tadalafil, have you take it less often, or not prescribe it at all for you. This depends on how severe your liver disease is.
tadalafil generic is used for the treatment of men who have benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) or erectile dysfunction (ED), or both conditions. Tadalafil (Adcirca) is used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH).
With BPH, the prostate gland is enlarged but isn’t cancerous. It can pinch or squeeze your urethra (the tube that carries urine from the kidneys out of the body). Symptoms of BPH include trouble urinating, painful urination, and a frequent or urgent need to urinate.
tadalafil vidalista professional order to prevent the side effects, you should disclose your health issues well in advance with your doctor. Usually, the side-effects don’t last for more than 48 hours at the maximum but if you don’t notice any improvement, seek immediate medical attention. Here are the possible side effects listed:
- Skin allergies
- Breathing Problems
- Decreased/Loss of Hearing
- Painful / Prolonged Erection
- Chest Pain
- Swelling of Body Parts (face, lips, eyelids etc)
- Body Pain or Sudden Weakness
- A headache
- Blurring/Loss of Vision
- Heart disease warning: You shouldn’t use tadalafil alcohol if you have a heart condition and your doctor has advised against sexual activity. Call your doctor right away if you have symptoms during sex such as chest pain, dizziness, or nausea. Sexual activity can put an extra strain on your heart. This is especially true if your heart is already weak from a heart attack or heart disease.
- Priapism warning: Priapism is an erection that won’t go away. Without treatment, this condition could cause permanent damage to your penis. This damage includes impotence (not being able to have an erection). If you get an erection that lasts more than 4 hours, call your doctor right away.