What Is Aprecap 125mg
aprecap 125 mg is an antiemetic. It is used after chemotherapy or after surgery to prevent vomiting and feelings of nausea. It functions by blocking the substances in the brain that cause nausea and vomiting. It can be used in combination with other medications.
On using this medication you may experience side effects such as headache, constipation, chest pain, dizziness, fatigue, heartburn, reduced appetite, diarrhea, irregular heartbeat, mental/mood disorders, breathlessness, hives, sore throat, skin rash, swelling of facial features, fever, trouble breathing or swallowing. If reactions persist or become worse over time seek medical help as soon as possible.
Avoid using this medication if you are allergic to any ingredient contained within Aprepep 125mg Capsule. Before using this medication tell your doctor if: you have nausea or vomiting, you are allergic to any food or medicine or substance, you are taking any prescription or non-prescription drugs, you are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant or are nursing a baby.
- aprepitant is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Nausea and vomiting caused by cancer chemotherapy or after surgery
- Aprecap Capsule may also be used for purposes not listed here.
The following is a list of possible that may occur from all constituting ingredients of aprepitant side effects. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Loss of appetite
- Your doctor has prescribed aprepitant capsule in combination with other medicines to prevent nausea and vomiting caused by certain chemotherapy medicines.
- Aprecap 125mg Capsule will not help if you already have nausea and vomiting.
- Do not use it continuously for a long time.
- It is recommended to take Aprecap 125mg Capsule 1 hour before chemotherapy treatment (Day 1) and in the morning on Days 2 and 3.
- Aprecap 125mg Capsule may damage sperms and may harm the baby if used during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history.
- Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use.
- During pregnancy, this medication should be used only when clearly needed.It is unknown if this drug passes into breast milk. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
You should store your aprepitant generic below 25°C in a cool dry place.