What is Valif Oral Jelly ?
valif oral jelly 20mg for harder, longer lasting erections. One of the latest treatments for Erectile Dysfunction, valif acts in the same way as Viagra by blocking an enzyme called PDE-5. Buy Valif 20mg Online Clinical studies show that valif works faster and has fewer side effects than Viagra.
valif oral jelly 20mg vardenafi This medicine is a Phosphodiesterase inhibitor used to treat sexual function problems such as impotence or erectile dysfunction. In combination with sexual stimulation, this medicine works by helping the blood flow into the penis to achieve and maintain an erection. This medicine is not intended for use by women or children. This medicine will not protect against sexually transmitted diseases including HIV infection. Use “safe sex” practices such as latex condoms. Contact your doctor or pharmacist for more details
- Several medications interact with levitra oral jelly kaufen and should either not be taken while you are taking Valif Oral Jelly or only after discussion and instruction from your doctor:
- Drugs that cause a serious reaction with Valif Oral Jelly: any nitrate medication, such as nitroglycerin for angina, alpha-blockers like terazosin or doxazosin for benign prostatic hyperplasia, verapamil or diltiazem for high blood pressure
- Drugs that affect Valif Oral Jelly UK : cimetidine for treating ulcers, antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin, itraconazole or ketoconazole for fungal infection, ritonavir or indinavir for HIV, grapefruit juice
- Drugs that are affected by Valif Oral Jelly: like doxazosin for benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- warmth or redness in your face, neck, or chest
- stuffy nose
- flu Syndrome
- increased Creatine Kinase
- upset stomach
- back pain
- are allergic to vardenafil 20mg oral jelly or any ingredients in Valif Oral Jelly
- are taking any nitrate medication, such as nitroglycerin for angina, as it may lead to a severe drop in blood pressure
- have liver or kidney disease
- have a condition where sexual intercourse inadvisable due to cardiovascular or heart problems or you have had a heart attack or stroke in the last 6 months
- have abnormally high or low blood pressure
- have an eye disease like non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION), which causes loss of vision, or if you have retinitis pigmentosa
- drink grapefruit juice as this may interact with Valif Oral Jelly
- are taking medication that may interact with Valif or may increase your risk for side-effects, including cimetidine for treating ulcers, antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin, verapamil or diltiazem for high blood pressure, ritonavir or indinavir for HIV, itraconazole or ketaconazole for fungal infections, alpha-blockers like terazosin or doxazosin for benign prostatic hyperplasia.
You should store your vardenafil oral jelly below 25°C in a cool dry place away from light and moisture.