What Is Chemlet 2.5mg
letrozole is used for Advanced breast cancer in postmenopausal women, Cancer recurrence, Cancer spreading to other parts of the body, Cancer after 5 years of tamoxifen therapy and other conditions. Chemlet 2.5mg Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Chemlet 2.5mg Tablet contains Letrozole as an active ingredient.
Chemlet 2.5mg Tablet works by reducing the amount of estrogen and stopping the growth of breast cancer.
letrozole uses for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Advanced breast cancer in postmenopausal women
- Cancer recurrence
- Cancer spreading to other parts of the body
- Cancer after 5 years of tamoxifen therapy
It is advised not to miss any dose. If you missed any dose, you should contact your doctor immediately.
Seek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
Major & minor for letrozole side effects tablet.
- Inflammation of mouth or lips
- Increased urinary frequency
- Hair loss
- Increased blood pressure
- Increased hepatic enzyme
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to chemlet 2.5mg or similar drugs.
- You must take calcium supplements while on Chemlet 2.5mg Tablet, because Chemlet 2.5mg Tablet decreases the levels of oestrogen, which is responsible to protect the bone strength.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor.
- Be cautious while taking Chemlet 2.5mg Tablet if you have any liver or kidney impairment.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on Chemlet 2.5mg Tablet.
- You are advised not to take Chemlet 2.5mg Tablet if it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack. the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discoloration.
Store letrozole 2.5 mg at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Chemlet 2.5mg Tablet.