modula 5mg relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the treatment of erection disorders, prostate gland enlargement and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Modula 5mg Uses
- modula 5 mg reviews Composition is mainly used in erectile dysfunction. In the world million people are facing with impotence disease. Modula 5mg Dosage tablet is best option to diagnosed.
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Modula 5mg tablet Uses is rarely used in pulmonary arterial hypertension (high blood pressure) of arteries present in the lungs and right side of the heart. And also improving the capacity of exercise in such patient.
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Modula 5mg tablet Price used in benign prostatic hyperplasia in symptoms of age related prostate gland enlargement. In that pain, frequent urination, difficult in urination may include.
modula 5 mg dosage missed dose as soon as you remember. It can be skipped if it is almost time for the next scheduled dose. This applies to conditions like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dose regimen is fixed.
Contact a doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected. You might require immediate medical attention if the overdose is severe.
Pregnancy – modula 5 mg tab is not recommended for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
Breast-feeding – The use of this medicine should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your doctor so that suitable substitute may be advised.
Hypotension – Consumption of Modula 5 MG Tablet can cause a mild and short-lasting decrease in blood pressure. Caution should be exercised if you are taking any medication for lowering high blood pressure.
Other medicines – This medicine should be used with caution if you are taking medicines for hypertension, heart disease etc. Report the use of all medicines including herbs and supplements to the doctor.
Major & minor for modula 5mg side effects
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Allergic skin reaction
- Difficulty in breathing
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands and feet
- Peeling and blistering of skin
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Pain in the arms, legs and the back
- Uterine bleeding
Storage of Modula 5mg
- Store in cool place.
- Store at normal room temperature.
- Store in dry place.
- Store at small kids and pets are not easy to reach.