What Is Nublexa 40mg
regorafenib works by blocking particular proteins on cancer cells that encourage the cancer to grow. These proteins are called protein kinases. Regorafenib is called a protein tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI) or cancer growth blocker. Regorafenib stops a number of different proteins being made and is called a multi kinase inhibitor. It works by stopping signals that tell cancer cells to grow. It also stops the cancer cells growing blood vessels that they need. Blocking blood vessel growth is called anti angiogenesis treatment.
nublexa 40 mg price is used for the treatment of colorectal cancer. It is also used to treat tumours of the stomach and oesophagus.
Nublexa 40mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
The following are the most common of regorafenib side effects:
- Dry mouth
- Mouth sores
- Muscle stiffness
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Weight loss
- Hair loss
- Loss of appetite
- Change in taste
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to regorafenib and alcohol.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform your doctor about the pre-existing heart, liver or kidney problems.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on Nublexa 40mg Tablet
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if regorafenib buy causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may cause excessive drowsiness when taken with Nublexa 40mg Tablet.
- Inform your doctor if you have rapid swelling of lips, throat and tongue.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Discontinuing the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- You are advised not to take Nublexa 40mg Tablet if it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted to 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F). Store tablets in the original bottle and protect from moisture (do not remove the desiccant); keep container tightly closed. Discard any unused tablets 7 weeks after opening the bottle.