What Is Bandrone 150mg
bandrone 150 mg Tablet is used to treat or prevent osteoporosis in postmenopausal women. Osteoporosis makes the bones weaker and thinner and increases the risk of fractures. This medication may cause a decrease in the blood calcium levels, hence it is not recommended for use in patients with low calcium levels.
bandrone 150 mg tablet uses for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Weak and brittle bones in menopausal women
- Metastasis of bone due to breast cancer
- High calcium levels in the blood
If the monthly dose of bandrone 150 mg tab is missed and there is less than a week remaining for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with the scheduled dose next month. If the next dose is more than a week later, take the missed dose as soon as you remember, in the morning. If the 3-monthly appointment for the Bandrone 150 mg Tablet injection is missed, inform the doctor immediately and take the dose as soon as it can be rescheduled. After this dose, the next dose should be scheduled 3 months later.
Contact the doctor or seek emergency medical treatment if you suspect an overdose of Bandrone 150 mg Tablet tablets. Since the injection is administered in the hospital or clinical setting by a qualified healthcare professional, the likelihood of an overdose is very less. However, emergency medical treatment will be initiated by the doctor if an overdose is suspected.
Major & minor for bandrone 150 mg side effects
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Loosening of the teeth
- Flu-like symptoms
- Muscle pain
- Abdominal pain
- bandrone 150 mg tab price may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
- Bandrone 150mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Bandrone 150mg Tablet does not usually affect your ability to drive. It is generally safe to consume alcohol with Bandrone 150mg Tablet.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children. Do not use Ibandronic acid tablets after the expiry date which is stated on the blister and carton after ‘EXP’. The first two digits indicate the month and the last four digits indicate the year. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month. This medicinal product does not require any special storage conditions. Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures will help to protect the environment