What is Vigora 50?
vigora 50 mg is used for Penis erection, High blood pressure, Penile erection and other conditions. Vigora 50 medicine may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
- Vigora 50 Tablet contains Sildenafil as an active ingredient.
- Vigora 50 Tablet works by relaxing the blood vessels in the penis and it widens the blood vessels in the lung.
Vigora 50 Tablet Uses
vigora 50mg tablet use for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Penis erection
- High blood pressure
- Penile erection
- Vigora 50 Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed here.
Warning of Vigora 50mg tablet
Do not consume one more vigora 50mg tablet review or sachets of Vigora 50mg tablet, in 24 hours.
- Many condition interfere with the natural erection.
- who have ever had any liver problems.
- who have high or low blood pressure.
- who have ever had vision loss.
- who has a rare inheritery eye disease called retinitis pigmentosa.
- who have ever had any kidney problems.
- who have stomach ulcers or any types of haemorrhage problems
- who are taking any other medicines.
- who have ever had any blood problems, along in that like sickle cell anemia or leukemia.
- who has allergic to sildenafil.
- who have a abnormal sex, Peyronie’s disease, or ever had an erection that lasted more than 4 hours.
- who have ever had a stroke.
Vigora 50 Tablet – Side-effects
The following is a list of possible that may occur from all constituting ingredients of vigora 50 mg side effects . This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are feasible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be Infrequent but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go far.
- Feeling of warmth
- Facial redness
- Visual disorders
- Stuffy nose
- Vigora 50 medicine may also cause side-effects not listed here.
Storage of Vigora 50 Tablet
Store vigora 50mg tablet at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze tablets unless required by package insert. Keep medicines far from children and pets.
Do not flush medications below the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may pervert the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Vigora 50 Tablet.