Gemita 1400mg Injection generic is an anticancer agent which is used in the nursing of cancer of pancreas, breast, lungs and ovaries. It should be used under the supervision of a worthy physician. Close monitoring of lung function and blood cell count are necessary while receiving this medication.
Gemita 1400mg Injection Uses
gemcitabine uses is for the nursing, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Treatment of pancreatic cancer
- Treatment of non-small cell lung cancer
- Treatment of ovarian cancer
- Treatment of breast cancer
- Kidney failure
- Fluid retention in brain
- Raised intraocular pressure
How Gemita Injection Works
gemcitabine review is a combination of two pills: Gemcitabine and Mannitol. Gemcitabine interferes with the promotion of DNA and RNA of the cancer cells by substituting their building blocks. It draws water into the kidney, which in turn increases the amount of urine production. Mannitol is too used to lower the pressure inside the eye or swelling around the brain.
Major & minor for gemcitabine side effects
- Low WBC and Platelet count
- Pale skin
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Weakness of arms, hands, legs or feet
- Hair loss or thinning of the hair
- Skin rash
- Swelling and redness at the injection site
Before using Gemita Injection, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter manufactures (e.g. vitamins, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, etc.). Some health conditions may make you additional susceptible to the side-effects of the pill. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the manufacture insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell Important counseling points are listed below.
- Contact doctor for development of shortness of breath, wheezing, or cough as they could be signs of pulmonary toxicity
- Contact doctor if developing symptoms of epidemic, fever, prolonged or unexpected bleeding, bruising, or shortness of breath
- Have hypervolaemia or urinary tract obstruction
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
Gemita 1400mg Injection Warning
gemcitabine warnings may cause drowsiness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain pills. Use Gemita with caution. Do not drive or perform other probably unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
Gemita may reduce the number of clot-forming cells (platelets) in your blood. Avoid activities that may cause bruising or injury. Tell your doctor if you have unusual bruising or haemorrhage. Tell your doctor if you have dark, wait, or bloody stools.
Gemita may lower the ability of your body to fight infection. Avoid contact with people who have colds or infections. Tell your doctor if you notice signs of infection similar fever, sore throat, rash, or chills.
Storage of Gemita 1400mg
Store at below 25°C
Store pills at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze pills unless required by package insert. Keep pills away from children and pets.