What is Tadagra Prof 20mg Tablet?
Tadalafil tadagra prof 20mg(Tadagra prof.) is a drug that is available to help men overcome erectile dysfunction by being able to achieve and maintain an erection during sexual intercourse. Though the medication sounds similar to Tadalafil (tadalafil), it only contains tadalafil in the form. The formulation of Tadalafil Professional is different in its content in comparison to Tadalafil. Tadalafil professional comes in the form of sublingual tablets which are dissolved under the tongue. Tadalafil professional is made by the pharmaceutical companies RSM (Tadagra) or Vipro life science (V-tada professional).
Tadalafil Professional, once taken, rapidly enters the blood stream and begins its actions of improving penile blood flow and helps maintain erection of the penis. However, it does not work if there is no sexual stimulation.
- tadalafil for Use as Needed for Erectile Dysfunction
- The recommended starting dose of Tadagra for use as needed in most patients is 10 mg, taken prior to anticipated sexual activity.
- The dose may be increased to 20 mg or decreased to 5 mg, based on individual efficacy and tolerability. The maximum recommended dosing frequency is once per day in most patients.
- Tadagra for use as needed was shown to improve erectile function compared to placebo up to 36 hours following dosing. Therefore, when advising patients on optimal use of Tadagra, this should be taken into consideration.
tadalafil generic is used to treat the physical problems of erectile dysfunction in men. These tablets are safe to use and effectively cure impotence and diseases associated with PDE5 inhibitors. These oral drugs are effectively used in the treatment for ED disorders in men assuring erection for longer duration of time.
tadalafil effects Tablet can result in some major as well as minor side effects. Major Tadalafil Prof Tablet side effects that you may experience are
- neck pain Nervous
- vertigo Renal and Urinary
- renal impairment Respiratory
- pharyngitis Skin
- sweating Ophthalmologic
- blurred vision
- changes in color vision
- conjunctivitis (including conjunctival hyperemia),
- eye pain
- lacrimation increase
- swelling of eyelids Otologic
Do not take tadalafil alcohol, if either anyone has allergies or taking any form of nitroglycerin or those who have had a heart attack, stroke, severe high or low blood pressure or life threatening heart irregularities. This drug does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases (such as HIV, hepatitis B, gonorrhea, syphilis). Keep in mind, it is not for persons with conditions such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma or leukemia. Seek medical advice with genital deformities such as Peyronie’s disease; also if you have a bleeding disorder, peptic ulcer, or retinitis pigmentosa.
Store Tadagra Prof 20mg Tablets (Fliban) at controlled room temperature 25°C (77°F) Excursions permitted from 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F). Protect from light and moisture. Do not store this medicine in the bathroom. Keep all medicines away from children and pets.