gefticip 250mg is an anticancer medicine which is used in the treatment of cancer of the lungs. It should only be used under the supervision of a qualified physician. This medicine is not recommended for use in patients with lung and liver diseases.
The suggested daily dose if you are going to gefticip 250mg tab with or while not food. Higher doses don’t provides a higher response and cause enhanced toxicity. However, your specialist might build dose adjustment as per needed. Gefticip through geftina t dropshipper and Gefticip wholesale Organisation. The suggested day by day measurements is one 250 mg.
You ought to counsel with your specialist and take after the guideline that endorsed by specialist. Take a missed measurements when you consider it. In the event that it is near the ideal opportunity for your next dosage, avoid the missed measurement and backpedal to your typical time.
Gefticip 250mg is used to treat some people with non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). It only works for cancers that have an abnormal form of a protein called epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR). Tests are done on the cancer cells from a lung biopsy or previous surgery to check the level of EGFR.
Major & minor for gefitinib side effects pills
- Allergic skin reaction
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Increase in liver enzyme levels
- Eye irritation
- Difficulty in breathing
- Abdominal pain
- Sore throat
- Redness around fingernails
Pregnancy – gefticip 250 mg cipla is not recommended for use in pregnant women.
Breast-feeding – This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women unless absolutely necessary. If this medicine is prescribed, your doctor will advise you to discontinue breastfeeding.
Skin reactions – Patients receiving Gefticip 250mg Tablet have experienced severe skin reactions like toxic epidermal necrolysis, Stevens Johnson syndrome, and erythema multiforme. Close monitoring of symptoms like change in color of the skin, skin rashes, itching, blistering, etc. is necessary while receiving this medicine. Any such symptoms should be reported to the doctor on priority. The treatment should be discontinued if these symptoms appear.
- Store gefitinib in a cool and dry place (Not in refrigerator).
- Discard the medicine if its expiry date (exp. date) has crossed.
- Keep this cancer medicine away from the reach of children or pets. A locked cupboard at least one-and-a-half meters above the ground is a good place to store medicines.
- Keep your medicine in the original container until it is time to take them.
- Do not store Gefticip or any other medicine in the bathroom or near the kitchen sink. Do not leave it in the car. Heat and dampness can destroy some medicines.