What Is Renodapt S 360mg
renodapt s 360 mg Tablet is used for Immunosuppressive, Prophylaxis of renal or cardiac rejection, Anti transplant rejection and other conditions. Renodapt S 360mg Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Renodapt S 360mg Tablet contains Mycophenolate Mofetil as an active ingredient.
Renodapt S 360mg Tablet works by inhibiting DNA synthesis in immune cells thus helps in avoiding organ transplant rejection.
Biocon manufactures Renodapt S 360mg Tablet.
renodapt s 360 mg price as soon as you remember it. If it is almost time for the next scheduled dose, then it is advisable to skip the missed dose. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed one.
Contact your doctor if an overdose of this medicine is suspected.
renodapt s 360 mg uses Tablet is used for prevention of organ rejection in transplant patients.
Major & minor for mycophenolate side effects Tablet
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Increase in blood pressure
- Low white blood cell count
- Cough and Dyspnea
- Joint pain
- Decreased calcium level
- mycophenolate is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless absolutely necessary and the potential benefits heavily outweigh the risks involved. The risks are significantly higher in the first trimester. Your doctor will determine the best course of treatment based on your clinical condition.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women. If the use of this medicine is absolutely necessary, then your doctor may ask you to discontinue breastfeeding.
Women of childbearing age
- Women of childbearing age should take appropriate precautionary measures to avoid a pregnancy while taking this medicine. These patients are also advised to undergo a serum/urine pregnancy test prior to beginning therapy with this medicine.
- Vaccination with live and attenuated strains of microorganisms should be avoided while taking this medicine since the risk of severe infections is significantly high.
Patients should avoid direct exposure to sunlight or sunlamps while taking this medicine due to the increased risk of skin cancer. Appropriate precautionary measures such as protective clothing, sunglasses, and sunscreen should be taken while stepping out.
- Renodapt S 360mg tablets should not use with IMDPH.
- Renodapt S 360mg tablets should be taken with care if you are taking any vaccination
- It is not consumed with other drugs which suppresses the immune system
- You should take grapefruit juice, grapes, potassium, bananas, raisins and organic juice in your diet while taking Renodapt S 360mg tablets.
Store Renodapt S 360mg tablet in an air tight container at room temperature (25ºC). Keep away from the excess of heat and moisture. Do not freeze the drug.