What is Kemoplat Injection?
kemoplat injection is an anticancer agent which is used in the treatment of various cancers of the bladder, male and female reproductive system. It should be used under the supervision of a qualified physician. Close monitoring of kidney function and blood cell count are necessary while receiving this medication.
kemoplat inj miss a dose, use it as soon as you notice. If it is close to the time of your next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your dosing schedule. Do not use extra dose to make up for a missed dose. If you are regularly missing doses, consider setting an alarm or asking a family member to remind you. Please consult your doctor to discuss changes in your dosing schedule or a new schedule to make up for missed doses, if you have missed too many doses recently.
Do not use more than prescribed dose. Taking more medication will not improve your symptoms; rather they may cause poisoning or serious side-effects. If you suspect that you or anyone else who may have overdosed of Kemoplat Injection, please go to the emergency department of the closest hospital or nursing home. Bring a medicine box, container, or label with you to help doctors with necessary information.
cisplatin is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Metastatic testicular tumors
- Metastatic ovarian tumors
- Advanced bladder cancer
- Kemoplat Injection may also be used for purposes not listed here.
cisplatin side effects buy online Safe Tablet can result in some major as well as minor. Major kemoplat injection side effects Tablet side effects that you may experience are
- Acute renal failure
- Hearing loss
- Serum electrolyte disturbances
- Caution should be exercised in patients with history of bone marrow suppression, kidney or liver disease, any allergy, who are taking other medications, elderly, children, during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
- Monitor complete blood counts, ear and neurological functions regularly while taking this medication.
- Patients may develop with increased risk of nephrotoxicity (kidney damage with irritation), drink adequate fluids to prevent damage.
Store cisplatin generic at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Kemoplat Injection.