What Is Anastronat 1mg
Anastronat 1mg falls under a category of drugs known as aromatase inhibitor. It is used to treat breast cancer in post-menopausal women. It functions by lowering the estradiol concentrations in the blood which slows down the tumor growth and size.
On using Anastronat 1mg Tablet you may experience side effects such as muscle pain, breast pain, diarrhoea, constipation, cough, dizziness, flu-like symptoms, stomach pain, vomiting, difficulty with sleeping, weakness, rapid weight gain, reduced appetite, hives, headache, skin rash, numbness, irregular heartbeat, clouded thoughts, fever, chills, skin ulcers and swelling. Notify your doctor promptly should any of the allergic reaction show and worsen over time.
Before using this medication tell your doctor if; you are allergic to any ingredient contained with Anastronat 1mg Tablet, you have any allergy to foods, medicines or substances, you are yet to go through menopause, you are taking any other medications especially those containing estrogen, you have history of liver problems/ heart diseases/ osteoporosis/ high cholesterol.
If a dose of anastrozole 1 mg reviews is missed, take the dose as soon as you remember it. If it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next dose. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed one.
Seek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
anastrozole 1 mg generic is used in the treatment of breast cancer. It is used with other treatments, such as surgery or radiation, to treat breast cancer in women who have attained menopause.
Major & minor for anastrozole 1 mg side effects
- Loss of appetite
- Dry mouth
- Sore throat
- shortness of breath (even with mild exertion), swelling, rapid weight gain; a bone fracture; swollen glands;
- liver problems–nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tired feeling, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- signs of a stroke–sudden numbness or weakness (especially on one side of the body), sudden severe headache, slurred speech, problems with vision or balance; or
- severe skin reaction–fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from the reach of children.
- anastrozole 1 mg tablet must not be used past the expiry date.