What Is Anacan 1mg
anacan 1mg is used along with other therapies in the treatment of breast cancer in postmenopausal women. This medicine is also used to treat women whose breast cancer has worsened after tamoxifen therapy.
The dose of this medicine may vary from patient to patient. Follow your doctor’s orders or the directions on the label. The following information includes only the average doses of this medicine. If your dose is different, do not change it unless your doctor tells you to do so.
The amount of anacan 1mg tablet that you take depends on the strength of the medicine. Also, the number of doses you take each day, the time allowed between doses, and the length of time you take the medicine depend on the medical problem for which you are using the medicine.
xanax 1mg contains Anastrozole which is used in the treatment of early-stage breast cancer in post-menopausal women. It is also used in the treatment of advanced (that has spread within the breast or to other parts of the body) breast cancer in post-menopausal women previously treated with drug tamoxifen.
Anastrozole belongs to aromatase inhibitor group of medication. It blocks the synthesis of hormone estrogen and substances similar to it (estrone, estradiol) that are responsible for the progression of breast cancer in post-menopausal women.
Major & minor for xanax 1mg side effects
- Loss of appetite
- Dry mouth
- Sore throat
- Pregnancy – xanax 1mg pill is not recommended for use in pregnant women.
- Breast-feeding – This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women.
- Premenopausal women – This medicine is not recommended for use in premenopausal women with breast cancer.
- Osteoporosis – This medicine should be used with caution in patients with osteoporosis due to the increased risk of worsening of the patient’s condition.
Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, a severe liver disease, history of stroke of blood clot, heart disease, circulation problems, or if you have not yet completed menopause. If you have such conditions you may need adjustment of your dose. Your treatment with Anacan may continue for five years. This medication may impair your ability to high concentration of attention and thinking or reactions: be especially careful while driving or operating machinery.
- Store the medicine in a closed container at room temperature, away from heat, moisture, and direct light. Keep from freezing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not keep outdated medicine or medicine no longer needed.